Friday, June 10, 2011

Today feels like summer...it's hot but I love it. I have been going over my moms house and swimming. It feels great to stand walk hop skip and jump again...in the water:/. My mom heats the pool, and is in the process of getting a chair lift to get me in and out !! I'm excited for that. I remember sitting out there and jumping in the water..diving, walkin in and out all alone...Independence is what I crave most!!!! But I'm also ok with my fast progression of Cmt bc it's what was planned for me. I see that Now...

1 comment:

  1. SO GLAD you are feeling better than your last post... we've had a lot of ups and downs these past few months, heck these last few years, but let's just hope for a great summer. I got your back babe, whatever life throws at us we will tackle it together. So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete