Thursday, October 27, 2011

Arlene Foreman, M.S. - Therapist in Philadelphia PA

Arlene Foreman, M.S. - Therapist in Philadelphia PA

She has been my therapist off and on since I was first told by my family I need to talk to someone. I was about 20..i think. I'll never forget..my father seeing me shaking, and not eating, and weak, and stressed..,.he came in my room..very calm and nice telling me about a very Wise and helpful woman named Arlene Foreman She was right around the corner in Ardmore, he said..."I've known Arlene for 15 yrs, I cut her hair,," he added, proud and confident she was gonna help me....
Well....Boy was my dad Always right...:) Thank u Dad.. and Arlene.....YOU SAVED MY LIFE ARLENE..AND U TOO DAD..THANKS :) I wanted to share her website ..feel free tk listen to her on the radio..its Very good..also.;.at the very bottom of the site..u can click Audio comemtary....click n if u feel u need a new perspective..listen to them..I just recently started seeing Arlene again,,and i remembered how to change my thoughts..she is my ANGEL.mentor..i always thought it...I am who i am now, bc of her guidance..Thank you Arlene..:) I'll Never give Up..
B

No comments:

Post a Comment